- Viet Tin 3 Boat is a typical boat in Cat Ba Island. It features of 2-sail junk.
- There are some available information about Viet Tin 3 Boat.
- It has one engine with the strength of 105 horsepower, its length is 25m and its width = 6m.
- There are 6 comfortable rooms (3 rooms with 2 double beds, 3 twins rooms) with private western bath room, hot shower.
- Fans and lightening systems is run by batteries (no noise from generator when sleeping).
- There is also a small dinning room and a relaxing deck.This boat is very comfortable to do overnight trip for a small group under 15 people.
Cruising on Viet Tin 3 Boat Cat Ba Cruises
Day 1: Hanoi – Hai Phong – Cat Ba Island
6:30am: Depart from Hanoi by bus and then take a speed boat to Cat Ba Island.
11.30am: Reach Cat Ba Island where our staff will meet you.
A beautiful lunch is served before heading to Ben Beo pier for a short introductory meeting. Following the meeting you head out aboard a traditional sailing Junk to see our floating fisherman’s village and experience the day-to-day life of our sea dwelling neighbours. We will take you kayaking in the Three Tunnels Lagoon (Ba Ham) and, tides permitting, into the cave too. Anchor near Three Peaches Island which is famous for crystal waters and natural beaches. This sets the scene for a delicious dinner, and a night sleeping deeply, rocked by the gentle ocean and surrounded by peace. A great change if you have just come from noisy Hanoi!
Day 2:Cat Ba Island – Cat Ba National Park – Viet Hai Farming Village
8.30am: After breakfast you will experience the beautiful scenery of Cat Ba Island as you cycle to Cat Ba National Park and Viet Hai village. When you arrive you have the option of walking around and enjoying village life or taking a two hour hike up into the stunning National Park for some great panoramic views and photograph opportunities of Ha Long bay.
Following lunch you take the kayaks back out to visit beaches, temples, floating farms & lagoons before heading to Ben Beo to catch the 1:15pm bus to Hanoi, arriving around 4:15pm.
Food:Breakfast & Lunch.
Including: Kayaking, Bike, Meals as listed above, Entrance fees, guide and Sailing Junk .
Excluding: Flights, Visas, Insurance, Drinks, Tips, Laundry and other items and services of a personal nature.