Fishing in Cat Ba has become a traditional job in Cat Ba Island from generation to generation. Since tourism has developed in the last decade, local people still remain catching fish in traditional way for their own need and for local hospitality industry. This trip is design to meet the combination of fishing and kayaking as it offer great opportunity of catching fish on the way you paddle around the bay.
Fishing in traditional ways
- You will start your day early enjoying breakfast. At 08h00, driving to Cat Ba town for cruising out to Lan Ha bay, witness local floating fish farm. There many chances to have break on the beach for swimming.
- Start catching fish near the beach with experienced local fisher man’s instructions
- Fresh Vietnamese cuisine is served on boat near the beach. Kayaking to visit Tay Keo lagoon and Tiger beach.
- More cruising in the afternoon to Monkey island. Swimming and hiking are possible.
- At 16h00, being back to Cat Ba town and transfer back to Cat Ba Eco Lodge. Trip ends.
Cruising out to remote area of Lan Ha bay for catching fish. Kayaking to visit secret lagoon, beaches and floating fish farm.